Close up




The current ATLAS detector is 25meters in diameter, for a working quantum computer or a decent detector. ATLAS, according to my picture would need to be 25,000 meters in diameter! About 15.53428 miles. As the central core above is about 0.1mm wide when the picture is 10cm in size. As above. Actually it's about a 1/3 of a millimetre but I don't have an accurate ruler on me at the moment. Which means The LHC has the potential to create a 2.3325mile imaginary event horizon where, they cannot detect anything.
Also nothing would be seen past the surface information, so it would have to be 1.16 miles high in diameter. As all black holes must be classed as monopoles. Nothing would be seen under the information surface. But dont get me wrong, I am not talking about an actual black hole. It's the LHC's black holes in their dectectors I am talking about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Cosmic Variance"