Beagle2

New, Hi Res photo shows beagle2 made it to the surface of Mars and is partially open. But the picture shows the space craft did not open fully, to reveal the antenna. So it could not broadcast home! There is suggestion that it may have done some scientific work, but it could not broadcast due to its unfortunate position.
Here is a link from the BBC Beagle probe 'seen in shaper view

So I have cunning plan! We should try and open up the beagle2, so it can speak to us! Using nothing but the power of the mind and a quantum trick!

 Ok, I know this is a long shot but! It's not impossible. Seen as no one is looking at my blog and I know that no one should be looking at my blog. But quantum algorithms are being used to make it hard for bloggers to gain a foot hold in the blogosphere!

So when I don't advertise my blog using social media, I get around 500 to 600 hits a month. You would think that, by using social media, I would in fact get more hits! But mysteriously that is not the case! So when I do use social media, I in fact get less hits, shortly after the initial post. Making my hit tally exactly the same, 500 to 600 hits a month.
I do not advertise my blog to family and friends, or pay for advertising which would increase my tally but, that's not something I want to do.

So if my suspicions are correct, then there is an increased chance of this working, unless of course I suddenly start getting more hits, which is not what I want!

To wake beagle2 we need to use the power of our minds. To do this though, we need change the way we need to do this. Instead of all concentrating on opening beagle2, which is the way everyone reading this would think, that how we would do it. No, it fact we are going to do this a different way!
 But not in this post, as that's just, not the way!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Cosmic Variance"