Stomping on the heads of Giants

Even real black holes are just a figment of my imagination. There are imaginary giants stomping on real universes and screwing them up, until they can no longer be seen. Then another giant stomps on that giant and screws him up, until he can no longer be seen and so on. Then the universe becomes flatter with a vastly different quantum holographic imagination! The giants are quantum holographs, not just figments of my imagination! Quantum computers have back doors, for those that entered through them. life has no back door!
We are past all the Quantum wormholes, complex wormholes, Jokers, quantum holography, frightening ouroboros, time travel, Quantum ghosts, God's and magic!
I am in awe of it all! Stunningly beautiful! I am pure energy and I am a man!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Cosmic Variance"